Update 1.0.5 is now available via the Skunkcrafts Updater app. It is also available on our website for those that have purchased there, and will shortly be available on the Org Store (check Version history for confirmation). Changelog is as follows:
- Updater & Improved Normal Maps & Textures – Reduced Rivet visibility and other improvements
- FM – Brake strength & speed increased, adjusted friction variables and low-speed rudder authority in an effort to improve ground-handling behaviour.
- Particle FX – tweaked to make particles behave and fade more realistically with altitude
- Fuel Pressure Control VR Bug Fixed
- Ammeter animation Bug fixed
- Multiplayer & AI Engine Sound cut-out bug fixed
- Flight Stick Master Arm indicator & trigger animated
Note: Although Ground Handling is improved in windy weather (particularly with an axis binding), the issue of ground looping after landing still persists in some cases. We are continuing to work on this to try and find a solution.
We have experimented with some new Prop Spinner FX but don’t feel they are quite ready yet for this update, hopefully you will see this come in an update soon.
Dan & Alex