Today we have released update 1.2.1 for the Spitfire, which includes numerous systems improvements, greatly enhanced start-up audio and a fix for the dreaded cockpit light leaking!
- Reverted fuel pump to OFF during cold start
- Set default pilot to WWII
- Improved fuel valve logic. The fuel valve can now be toggled with the Toggle Engine 1 Fuel Valve keybind.
- GNS430 can now be powered on/off with the COM1 volume button
- Improved the rudder trim wheel interaction speed
- Fixed radiator flap not responding to manual override
- Fixed clock animation
- Halved the speed of icing
- Improved the baro knob
- Wobble pump logic improved
- Added aileron trim control to tablets settings. Be sure to TURN OFF 'Auto Rudder' in the assistance settings as this is causing major right roll.
- Base oil temperature slightly decreased
- Optimized primer animation and interaction code
- Canopy slide auto-shuts under a steeper angle now, making it easier to open on approach.
- Transponder digit rolls corrected
- Fixed checklists by removing incorrect idle/cutoff reference
- Fixed CTD when saving custom camera views
- Slightly tweaked performance to compensate for SU9 changes (slightly lowered thrust at take-off)
- Reduced wheel brake power
- Engine starter whine sound re-added
- New engine booster sound added
- Added startup pops and backfires
- Added prop sound when engine is turned off
- Engine shutdown timing with sound improved
- Improved groundroll and propwash transitions
- General rebalancing
- Greatly improved the cockpit shadows and eliminated almost all light leaking
- Modified clock arms to more accurately reflect the real gauge
Alex, Dan & Rai