Our latest Spitfire update is now ready!
Update 1.0.3 focuses on updating the Spitfire for MSFS’s July Update, which includes Xbox integration and a new interaction system. We’ve also included some particle FX and a few other goodies for you.
- Implementation of the new UI & Interaction system – including improved tooltips and controls (primer & door controls fixed)
- Integration of Garmin 430 GPS in the cockpit – gunsight can now be toggled between gunsight & GPS via the Gunsight Reticule switch
- Addition of basic Visual FX – engine smoke, contrails, tyre particles etc. More to come in future updates!
- Integrated engine block vibrations
- Numerous Flight Model & Ground Handling refinements & improvements (By GotGravel)
- Refined & improved Oxygen system realism
- Engine Damage now optional – can be toggled ON/OFF via Radio Preset Button D
- Improved Prop Animation
- Fixed lighting knob controls
- Fixed temperature gauge dropouts & bugs
- Numerous bugfixes & miscellaneous improvements to Art & systems
Dan & Alex