Today we've just released our latest major update via the Skunkcrafts Updater Plugin. It should be available on the .Org store for download as well within the next day or so.
This update replaces the VR/GUI Panel with our latest iteration of the FlyingIron UI Tablet (which includes Avitab integration and is VR Compatible), includes the updated & completed user manual PDF, includes axis control for the brake lever, and more.
Changelog is as follows:
- Overhauled Pneumatic System to be more realistic
- Overhauled Electrical system to be more realistic
- Reworked Braking system - axis control is now available via the 'SpeedBrake' axis binding.
- Improved several failures/damage coding
- Improvements to fuel system modelling
- Battery now tied to Gear Indicator Switch (on the Throttle block)
- Transponder added
Art / Animation / Manipulators
- Added many more cockpit animations, most switches/levers are now fully animated
- Removed VR/GUI Panel, replaced with FlyingIron Sims Tablet
- Improved several manipulators to be easier to click/access
- Added command for Dust Filter
- 3D Transponder added - as part of the optional 'Modern Radio'
- Instrument block now vibrates from Engine vibrations
- Added FlyingIron UI Tablet; includes Flight Setup App, Comms App, Settings, GPS, EFIS and much more
- Avitab Integrated via the Tablet
Dan & Alex
I bought the Spitfire from you for FS 2020. Where can I download the updates?
I am having the same issue,m plane is unflyable, 1.2, after 10 mins engines spluttter then lose all power, and wont restart. nothing wrong with setup, it is happening to two others players i fly with also. all using latest version on SU5+hotfix.. whats the story? update coming, can you fix this, i feel like I got a crap plane as its unflyable, looks great gliding towards the ground, but not what i wanted it for..’
where do i find the update ?
Not sure if this is a bug , but ever since the update about 10 minutes into my flight (even after adding fuel) my engine cuts out, I seem to lose hydraulics (can’t lower gear) and have to crash land. Happens every flight now
I purchased the spitfire for msfs 2020.
When the plane is updated, how do I install the update?
Leave a comment